Do you keep delaying essential expenses like insurance and gym membership among others to meet your monthly savings target? You can’t be more wrong.
You can save money in a lot of different ways but there are only a few ways to spend it wisely. You should definitely never save money by not spending on health, fitness, insurance, etc. In this video, we take you through the 5 things you should spend your money on to ensure you have a healthy financial life.
Here is what we cover:
- Spend on health can save future medical bills.
- Spend on food which is good for your health.
- Buy good quality products for your home.
- Don’t save money by not buying insurance.
- Spend money on learning new skills.