With kids going back to school, the country’s economy reopening, and jobs becoming more versatile and flexible, moms will be able to go back to their active jobs with regular incomes.
Here’s what we cover:
1) Why moms should refresh their resumes.
2) Starting your job search early is important.
3) Why you should keep a track of hiring seasons.
4) You need to find a niche and build a great story.
5) How you can use your career gaps to your advantage.
Tune in to get a promo code for a free subscription to Line. Please note once you enter the promo code, Line will charge $0.55-$0.65 for card verification. Don’t worry because that amount will be refunded the next day. It will reflect in your bank statement in a week’s time. So, what are you waiting for? Hit the play button now!
Read more tips for moms returning to work.