Money is a tricky subject. While it touches every single part of our lives positively, it can put stress on us if not handled well and sometimes can end in debt. Clearing debt is a financial priority, but until it’s done you might be feeling a ton of stress, and most of your stress could be stemming from your debt. Debt stress can manifest through difficulty concentrating, sleepless nights, and changes in eating habits and cause health ailments and negative emotions.
This podcast episode is intended to help you deal with stress related to debt. Here’s what we cover:
1) Understand your financial situation, assess what triggers stress.
2) Making a budget can help you handle debt efficiently.
3) Prioritize debt and bills.
4) Options to make more money.
5) Cut down unnecessary expenses.
There is an additional StreamLine takeaway waiting for you. So, tune in right now! You can also read our blog here.