Canceling 2Checkout subscription service that you no longer need just became so much easier.
1. Log into your account.
2. Go to 'Subscriptions Management'.
3. Search for the subscription and edit settings.
4. Click 'Stop automatic billing'.
5. Enter the number of billing cycles to cancel the subscription after.
6. Enable the 'Cancel subscription when automatic billing ends' option.
7. Click 'Apply'.
To make the cancellation online, simply visit https://knowledgecenter.2checkout.com/Documentation/15Subscription-management/Stop_auto_recurring_subscription_billing
Line is your one-stop destination for all the information you need to delete your 2Checkout account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial .
With Line, subscribe, get cash now and pay later. Get instant money between $20 and $200 for all your financial emergencies. No interest and no credit checks. Use it to pay bills, renew subscriptions, clear dues and meet all your essential needs.