Canceling CenturyLink subscription service that you no longer need just became so much easier.
1. Call customer service on (877) 803-8414
2. Tell the agent you would like to cancel your service.
3. Provide them with your account number, name and phone number. You can find these on your billing statement.
4. Pay the outstanding balance.
5. Claim any deposit you may have paid.
6. Confirm cancellation.
You can also renegotiate your contract with CenturyLink here to reduce your monthly bill.
To make the cancellation online, simply visit https://www.centurylink.com/home/help/account/how-to-cancel-your-centurylink-service.html
To voice your concerns or raise a complaint, simply call (877) 803-8414 from your phone.
Line is your one-stop destination for all the information you need to delete your CenturyLink account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial .
With Line, subscribe, get cash now and pay later. Get instant money between $20 and $200 for all your financial emergencies. No interest and no credit checks. Use it to pay bills, renew subscriptions, clear dues and meet all your essential needs.