Canceling Deezer subscription service that you no longer need just became so much easier.
1. Log in to your account on Deezer.
2. Select your user profile icon at the top-right corner.
3. Select Account Settings.
4. Go to Manage my subscription.
5. Select Cancel my subscription.
6. Choose your reason for canceling and select Confirm.
1. Go to your iPhone Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store
2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID (you might need to sign in)
3. Scroll and tap on Subscriptions
4. Tap the subscription that you want to manage
5. Tap Cancel Subscription
If you subscribed using your Google Play Store account:
1. Go to play.google.com
2. Check if you're signed in to the correct Google Account
3. On the left, click My subscriptions
4. Select the subscription you want to cancel
5. Click Manage and then Cancel Subscription
Line is your one-stop destination for all the information you need to delete your Deezer account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial .
With Line, subscribe, get cash now and pay later. Get instant money between $20 and $200 for all your financial emergencies. No interest and no credit checks. Use it to pay bills, renew subscriptions, clear dues and meet all your essential needs.