Canceling Disney+ subscription service that you no longer need just became so much easier.
Not using your Disney+ account as much as before? Are you tired of paying for your subscription with Disney+? Want to know how you can unsubscribe from Disney+? We have the easiest and fastest solution to cancel your membership with the video on demand streaming service owned by The Walt Disney Company.
An account with Disney+ gives you access to all the best movies and shows from the worlds of Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and more.
If you want to cancel Disney+ subscription using your iTunes account:
1. Go to your iPhone Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store
2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID (you might need to sign in)
3. Scroll and tap on Subscriptions
4. Tap on Disney+
5. Tap Cancel Subscription
If you subscribed using your Google Play Store account:
1. Go to play.google.com
2. Check if you're signed in to the correct Google Account
3. On the left, click My subscriptions
4. Select Disney+
5. Click Manage and then Cancel Subscription
If you subscribed using the direct credit card option:
1. Sign in to your account on a browser at this address.
2. Go to the 'Profile' section in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Click on 'Account' from the dropdown list.
4. Then click on 'Billing Details'.
5. From here, you'll be able to cancel your subscription.
Line is your one-stop destination for all the information you need to delete and cancel your Disney+ account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial .
Avoid Disney plus cancellation: With Line, subscribe, get cash now and pay later. Get instant money between $20 and $200 for all your financial emergencies. No interest and no credit checks. Use it to pay bills, renew subscriptions, clear dues and meet all your essential needs.