Canceling DVLA subscription service that you no longer need just became so much easier.
1. Contact the DVLA. You can call the DVLA at 0300 790 6802 from Monday to Friday between 8am and 7pm, and on Saturday from 8am to 2pm. You can email it here, and you can send a letter at Vehicle Customer Services, DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1AR.
2. Your car tax will be automatically cancelled. If you have direct debits with the DVLA, these will be automatically stopped and your car tax will no longer be valid.
3. Your refund will be processed by the DVLA. You shouldn’t need to do anything, and a refund will come by cheque through the post. If your refund hasn’t come within 6 weeks, there may have been a problem and you should contact the DVLA to let it know you haven’t received your refund.
4. If you have received the cheque, but the information on it is wrong, return the cheque with a note about the correct information to: Refund Section, DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1AL.
How to cancel your vehicle tax
You must tell DVLA that your vehicle has been:
1. sold or transferred
2. taken off the road
3. written off by your insurance company
4. scrapped at a vehicle scrapyard
6. exported out of the UK
7. registered as exempt from vehicle tax
To make the cancellation online, simply visit https://live.email-dvla.service.gov.uk/w2c/en_gb/decisions/Vehicle%20Enquiries?_ga=2.179580516.1727502403.1574095990-1899111202.1573499955
To voice your concerns or raise a complaint, simply call 0300 790 6802 from your phone.
Line is your one-stop destination for all the information you need to delete your DVLA account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial .
With Line, subscribe, get cash now and pay later. Get instant money between $20 and $200 for all your financial emergencies. No interest and no credit checks. Use it to pay bills, renew subscriptions, clear dues and meet all your essential needs.