Canceling Fitness 19 subscription service that you no longer need just became so much easier.
To cancel your Fitness 19 membership:
1. Write a cancellation letter
2. Address the letter to your local Fitness 19 location.
3. If your Fitness 19 location uses the billing company ABC Financial, you must also send a copy of the letter to them.
ABC Financial will accept a faxed copy at 501-992-0802.
The letter to your gym location should be sent via certified mail, with return receipt requested.
Your letter should include:
1. Member bar code number (key tag) with Fitness 19
2. Reason for cancellation
3. Your full name on file with Fitness 19
4. Your email on file with Fitness 19
5. Your address on file with Fitness 19 (including zip code)
6. Your date of birth
7. Last 4 digits of your drivers license
8. Last 4 digits of your social security number
9. Username and password, if registered online
Follow up with any questions and ensure that your cancellation has been processed. Also, be prepared to pay any additional cancellation fees.
To voice your concerns or raise a complaint, simply call (719) 591-9100 from your phone.
Line is your one-stop destination for all the information you need to delete your Fitness 19 account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial .
With Line, subscribe, get cash now and pay later. Get instant money between $20 and $200 for all your financial emergencies. No interest and no credit checks. Use it to pay bills, renew subscriptions, clear dues and meet all your essential needs.