Canceling Pocket subscription service that you no longer need just became so much easier.
If you purchased from the Pocket website:
Just contact Pocket Support via email including your email address and the order number. They will get back to you to confirm cancellation.
If you purchased the subscription on iOS:
1. Go to the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad
2. Then go to iTunes & App Store
3. Select Apple ID found at the top
4. View Apple ID from the popup menu
5. Enter your password, tap OK
6. Select Cancel Subscription
7. Select Confirm.
The subscription will be cancelled at the end of the current billing period and will not be renewed.
If you purchased the Pocket subscription on Android:
1. Go to the Google Play Store app
2. Find Pocket from the search results
3. Your subscription list would be shown to you. Proceed forwards and select Cancel
4. A confirmation message would be sent to you. Select Yes.
The subscription will be cancelled at the end of your billing period.
To make the cancellation online, simply visit https://help.getpocket.com/article/986-canceling-your-pocket-premium-subscription
Another option is to mail [email protected] asking the support team to cancel your account.
Line is your one-stop destination for all the information you need to delete your Pocket account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial .
With Line, subscribe, get cash now and pay later. Get instant money between $20 and $200 for all your financial emergencies. No interest and no credit checks. Use it to pay bills, renew subscriptions, clear dues and meet all your essential needs.