Canceling Slack subscription service that you no longer need just became so much easier.
1. Click on your workspace name at the top left of your Slack desktop.
2. From the menu, choose Billing.
3. In the overview tab, select Change subscription.
4. Choose between Switch immediately to Free subscription or Switch to Free subscription upon renewal.
5. Tap on Preview Changes.
6. Tick the box at the bottom of the page to confirm the change.
7. Click Downgrade Slack.
1.Click on your workspace name at the top left of your Slack desktop.
2. Choose Profile & account.
3. Tap More actions, then select Account settings.
4. Scroll down and click on Deactivate your account.
5. Enter your password.
6. Confirm by clicking on Yes, deactivate my account.
Line is your one-stop destination for all the information you need to delete your Slack account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial .
With Line, subscribe, get cash now and pay later. Get instant money between $20 and $200 for all your financial emergencies. No interest and no credit checks. Use it to pay bills, renew subscriptions, clear dues and meet all your essential needs.