Canceling Smule subscription service that you no longer need just became so much easier.
1. Go to the Smule website and login.
2. Click your profile in the top right corner.
3. Select 'Account' from the dropdown.
4. Click 'Cancel' next to your subscription.
5. Confirm by clicking 'Cancel Subscription'.
1. Go to your iPhone Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store
2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID (you might need to sign in)
3. Scroll and tap on Subscriptions
4. Tap the subscription that you want to manage
5. Tap Cancel Subscription
1. Go to play.google.com
2. Check if you're signed in to the correct Google Account
3. On the left, click My subscriptions
4. Select the subscription you want to cancel
5. Click Manage and then Cancel Subscription
Line is your one-stop destination for all the information you need to delete your Smule account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial .
With Line, subscribe, get cash now and pay later. Get instant money between $20 and $200 for all your financial emergencies. No interest and no credit checks. Use it to pay bills, renew subscriptions, clear dues and meet all your essential needs.