Canceling Starz subscription service that you no longer need just became so much easier.
If you signed up on the Starz website
1. Log into your Starz account
2. Select the gear icon in the top right-hand corner
3. Select Subscriptions
4. Select Cancel my subscription
1. Go to your Apple ID
2. Select Manage
3. Select Starz
4. Move the Automatic Renewal toggle to the off position
1. Go to your Funimation App
2. Select Settings under the hamburger menu
3. Select Your Plan - you'll be taken to your Google Play subscriptions
4. Select Starz
5. Select Cancel Subscription
1. Go to your Amazon Store subscriptions
2. Next to your Starz subscription, select Actions
3. Select Turn off Auto-Renewal
4. Confirm the changes
If you signed up Starz via Roku, cancel your subscription over on your Roku account here
1. Log into your Sling account
2. Select Change Subscriptions
4. Expand the list of offerings for your current package.
5. Uncheck STARZ
6. Select Review at the bottom of the page
7. Select Submit Order
1. Log into your Sprint account
2. Select My Preferences tab
3. Go to the Limits and Permissions section.
4. Select the Block Apps, Digital Media Downloads & Third-Party Charges link.
5. Select STARZ and follow the instructions
Line is your one-stop destination for all the information you need to delete your Starz account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial .
With Line, subscribe, get cash now and pay later. Get instant money between $20 and $200 for all your financial emergencies. No interest and no credit checks. Use it to pay bills, renew subscriptions, clear dues and meet all your essential needs.