Cancelling a subscription service that you no longer need just became so much easier.
1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
2. Click Account Management, then tap Billing.
3. On the Current Plans tab, click Cancel Subscription to stop your subscription's automatic renewal.
4. Confirm your request by selecting Cancel Subscription.
5. Choose why you would no longer like to renew your subscription.
6. Once complete, click Submit.
Your plan status will now be updated to Canceled. You will still have use of your paid plan for the rest of the billing period. If you would no longer like to have the plan cancelled, you will be able to reactivate your plan by selecting Reactivate Plan on the My Subscriptions page.
To make the cancellation online, simply visit https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/203634215-How-Do-I-Cancel-My-Subscription-
Line is your one-stop destination for all the information you need to delete your Zoom account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial.
With Line, subscribe, get cash now and pay later. Get instant money between $20 and $200 for all your financial emergencies. No interest and no credit checks. Use it to pay bills, renew subscriptions, clear dues and meet all your essential needs.