Canceling Babbel subscription service that you no longer need just became so much easier.
Not using your Babbel account as much as before? Are you tired of paying for your subscription with Babbel? We have the easiest and fastest solution to cancel your membership with the language learning app and e-learning platform.
Your account with Babbel gives you access to a comprehensive learning system that combines education techniques with technology to help you learn new languages.
1. Log into Babbel
2. Click on the subscriber name in the navigation bar
3. Select 'Profile and Settings'
4. Click on 'Account Information'
5. Select the 'Disable auto-renewal' button
If you have registered via iOS and Android, follow these instructions.
1.Go to your iPhone Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store
2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID (you might need to sign in)
3. Scroll and tap on Subscriptions
4. Tap the subscription that you want to manage
5. Tap Cancel Subscription
If you subscribed using your Google Play Store account:
1. Go to play.google.com
2. Check if you're signed in to the correct Google Account
3. On the left, click My subscriptions
4. Select the subscription you want to cancel
5. Click Manage and then Cancel Subscription
Line is your one-stop destination for all the information you need to delete your Babbel account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial .
With Line, subscribe, get cash now and pay later. Get instant money between $20 and $200 for all your financial emergencies. No interest and no credit checks. Use it to pay bills, renew subscriptions, clear dues and meet all your essential needs.