Canceling Rocket Lawyer subscription service that you no longer need just became so much easier.
Not using your Rocket Lawyer account as much as you used to? Tired of paying for the membership you have with Rocket Lawyer? We have you covered on the quickest and easiest ways to cancel your subscription with the online legal technology company.
Your membership with Rocket Lawyer offers online legal services to individuals and small to medium-sized businesses. Their services include incorporation, estate plans and legal document review.
1. Sign in with your credential in your Rocket Lawyer account.
2. Select the main dashboard and click on your profile in the top right corner.
4. Choose 'Account Settings' from the dropdown list.
5. Scroll down to your 'Current Plan' section.
6. Select 'Cancel' next to your subscription and downgrade your account.
To cancel your Rocket Lawyer subscription, send an email to c[email protected] and request support to cancel your account.
Line is your one-stop destination for all the information you need to delete your Rocket Lawyer account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial .
With Line, subscribe, get cash now and pay later. Get instant money between $20 and $200 for all your financial emergencies. No interest and no credit checks. Use it to pay bills, renew subscriptions, clear dues and meet all your essential needs.