Canceling Stitch Fix subscription service that you no longer need just became so much easier.
From a web browser:
1. Log into your Stitch Fix account on the website.
2. Click on 'Manage Fix Frequency'.
3. Untick the box saying 'Save me time by sending Fixes on a schedule' and confirm.
4. Click on ‘Stop receiving Fixes automatically’.
5. Click on 'Continue'.
From the Stitch Fix app:
1.Click on the 'Account' section.
2. Untick the box saying 'Save me time by sending Fixes on a schedule'.
3. Confirm your selection.
To make the cancellation online, simply visit https://support.stitchfix.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022436474-Cancel-anytime
Line is your one-stop destination for all the information you need to delete your Stitch Fix account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial .
With Line, subscribe, get cash now and pay later. Get instant money between $20 and $200 for all your financial emergencies. No interest and no credit checks. Use it to pay bills, renew subscriptions, clear dues and meet all your essential needs.